1) Leasing company owns the equipment.
2) Zero down, monthly payment that escalates yearly (usually 3%) for 20 years.
3) Leasing company gets the Federal Tax Credit.
4) Leasing company dictates your equipment.
5) Leasing company promotes that they provide maintenance of your system.
6) If you sell your house, the lease must be renegotiated with a new buyer or bought out.
1) You own the equipment you purchase.
2) Cash payment up front, no monthly payments.
3) You get 30% Federal Tax Credit.
4) You select any manufacturer of equipment (panels and inverters).
5) There is no maintenance required for a solar system.
6) If you sell your house, the solar system increases market value to the selling price.
Serving all of San Diego County!